Monday, July 8, 2013

January 22, 1999; 13 years

Dear Diary,
  Here are some more dreams!
  1) Heather and I are going to Paris.  When we get there Heather is a cartoon and is dancing with the French prince.  They both look like stick people.  Heather and I go back to Dallas.  Katrina is going over to Heather's.  I look through Heather's bag and see alot of Cinderella coloring books...
  2) Katrina tells me to take one out.  It's a Beauty & the Beast book.  I become the story.  Marion is Belle and I am the Beast!  Soon a bunch of students start to come into the ballroom, including Curtis, and I find out the FBA Jazz Band is going to play!
  3)  Its my 14th Birthday party and Katrina Fowler is saying that I called Courtney a jerk.  (There was alot more, basically, Courtney was being a big pain)  We go outside and Courtney says I have a stain.  I tell her it won't matter because I'm going to change.  We go on then I said verbatim, "You're not going to ruin my party!  In fact, get out!  Just, get out!"  By this time I had smeared mustard all over Courtney's hair.  (We had been cooking hot dogs)

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment