Saturday, July 6, 2013

January 9, 1999; 13 years

Dear Diary,
  Last night I have 1 dream that is still vivid in my memory.
  1)  I was at my wedding rehersal  We practiced then went to this pool where you can get pictures mad.  At that point I tell my bridesmaid I don't want to marry the groom but that I want to marry the best man, Kyle Bailey!  When we get near the top, I smile at the groom and then when we're going to get the pictures, the photographer pushes me out of the way.  We get back to this hotel thing and I see Katrina S.  I tell her my problem & she goes.  Later I take a shower and Poppa comes in.  I tell him, he is surprised.  Then when I come out I see a girl in my wedding gown.  Kyle is in the groom's tux.  All of a sudden, I'm wearing the gown and getting on Kyle's lap because he was only wearing the top* (he was wearing khaki-cargo pant, not tux pants)!  Then we got pictures I woke up!
  Anyway, I have a crush on Kyle.  He's only 9 years older than me!
  I went to the office with Dad because he had to move files.  (no, Kyle wasn't there.  I wish.)  I folded tops and earned $7.25!  25 cents a box lid 29 lids.  Then Christi and her kids came.  Melissa (5) was good and Jacob (3) was ok.  Bedtime now!

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment