Monday, July 8, 2013

January 27, 1999; 13 years

Dear Diary,
  My SAT went well thank the Lord.  I say Lindsay Long and Caitlin Hooper!  Any way, that was Saturday, its Wednesday.
  I found out the weirdest thing, Kyle Bailey is left-handed, too!  Mom had gone to Singing Saints and I needed help with an assignment so I went to Mrs. Bailey.  She noticed my left hand.  I asked her, "Don't any of your kids write with ther left hand?!"  She surprised me by saying Kyle did and how long it took to teach him to write like I do.
  The things I learn these days...I'm writing a book called Forbidden Heart.  A girl named Heather has to live with this other family because her parents die and she falls in love with the family's son Kevin.  Right now, Heather is on a plane and is (phone just rang scared me!) thinking about what her future will be like with the White's.

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment